Our “clubhouse” will officially open in 2018, but we've already made a start on providing extra facilities for our guests' convenience and enjoyment.
Currently, this former garage provides:
- a tumble dryer & drying pulleys;
- secure storage space for golf clubs, fishing tackle, skis, etc;
- a chest freezer for storing salmon and trout catches;
- an exercise bike;
- and a table football table.
The house’s bicycle is also stored here and is available for local use.
Watch this space for further developments!
We are currently asking our past guests to help us to finalize our plans by providing us with their opinions on a number of questions. Perhaps you would like to make some suggestions, too?:
- If you are a cyclist, golfer, fisherman or skier, do you have any specific, specialist requirements for the storage of your equipment?
- What kind of indoor games would you like us to provide? Table tennis? Pool table? Other fitness equipment? Any other ideas?
- Would you find a children’s playroom useful and how would you expect it to be equipped?
If you have any views on any of the above, please let us know.
Now choose a room to visit next: Sitting Room; Dining Room; Kitchen; Bedrooms; Study; Bathrooms; or Garden.